I worked really hard to design a ton of PETALS for the Springtime so that people could have an adorable hair accessory to use for Easter Sunday. As a little girl, I remember Easter as a celebration of Spring and wearing some really girly outfit that your mom bought for you to wear on Sunday. I was never too fond of the outfits my mom bought me because usually they were pretty girly, and I was a bona-fide tomboy so I wanted nothing to do with them. I distinctly remember one year where she tried to get us to wear matching Easter outfits!! Not like the same coordinating colors, like it was the same dress in the same fabric just made in two different sizes. I mean, are you crazy?! I know that one day, if I ever have a daughter, that I will dress her up to the nines for Easter, but I promise to spare her the matching outfit showdown!!
I love that these are just an accessory, so you can go all out with the Easter outfit, or subtly announce its Spring with just a petal. They are all in beautiful pastel colors so that they will complement any Easter outfit you choose to buy. Since there are different options on the backing of the PETAL, you could order the barrette and when Easter is over it can be clipped on the Easter basket!!!
Directing a 2-year old to hunt for Petals instead of Easter eggs was slightly challenging, but it was just a warm up for the real thing next Sunday. Harper is a true girly-girl and she loves dressing up in tutus and dresses so she particularly loves her Petals. I hope your little girls love theirs too!!
A



No comments:
Post a Comment